Three nights stay for 2-day Wine-Tour in Santorini
Ah Santorini! Perhaps the most magical and Romantic of Greek islands, an island famed for the amount of marriage proposals being made there, for its sunsets, for its history (volcanic eruptions, having frozen in time for us an icon of an advanced civilisation some 4000 years ago) and last but not least the quality of Santorini wine. We need a minimum of two people (sharing a room) to run this private wine-tour. Better rates for larger private groups are negotiable.
You will be staying off the beaten track at the Heliovassilema hotel outside of Akrotiri, the prehistoric site where a portrait of the ancient civilisation has been bequeathed to us by the volcanic eruptions that as with Pompei froze the town in a cast of molten lava.
Dinner will be booked for you at your hotel on the day of your arrival. Over the next two days our guide will take you to visit five wineries and taste their wines, also to the Koutsoyannopoulos Wine Museum. You will visit the prehistoric site of Akrotiri. You will have at least one of your two lunches at a winery. You will have one of your dinners at a fish tavern by the water’s edge and you will have a magnificent sunset dinner at the Fanari restaurant in Oia for the other.
What is included and what is not included?
- Not included are flights /ferries or transport to and from your hotel on check-in and check-out days.
- Dinner at your hotel on the evening of your arrival. (Check in from 2pm).
- 3 nights accommodation
- 2 lunches
- 2 further dinners including spectacular sunset dinner at Oia
- All Winery visits and tastings
- Cost of guide
- All transport during the tour to the wineries and restaurants you will visit
- If you would like a detailed itinerary, please request one, by e-mail at email@example.com or phone us for FREE on 0800 135 7982 and ask to speak to Nicholas Collis.
- Each tour is booked with a €200 non-refundable deposit per person to enable us to firmly secure the hotel accommodation. The balance will later be payable by bank transfer 60 days before the tour commences.
As this is your own private tour we can easily tailor it to make a longer stay with both more winery visits and more sightseeing. You might also like to consider a boat trip to the nearby islands of Nea Kameni, Palea Kameni and Therasia. Tell us what you would like, but do give us reasonable advance notice.
Costs in euros (€):
Santorini – 2-day (3-night) private tour: €697 per person based on two people sharing a room.,
To book the2-day Santorini wine tour with a €200 per person deposit by Paypal or credit card click here.
If you have any questions you would like to ask, please use the form below to get in contact with Wines and Tours.