For those of you who cannot afford to tear yourselves away from your work for a full week, we offer a Douro Valley ‘mini-break’. This is as the week’s tour commencing at 11 am at the Taylors Port Lodge on Monday 15th September – but ending on day 4 (18th September) after three nights at the Casa dos Viscontes”. You still benefit from the Wine Harvest experience (unless exceptional weather conditions alter the two-week harvest time-slot).
This package includes . . . .
- 3 nights of accommodation with buffet breakfast at Rural Hotel Casa dos Viscondes da Várzea
- 2 Dinners at Casa dos Viscondes da Várzea (beverages included)
- Visit, wine tasting and lunch at Taylors Cellars (beverages included)
- Rabelo boat trip of 1 hour – the 6 Bridges Cruise
- Harvesting Experience at Quinta da Avessada (tasting and lunch included)
- Train trip to Tua
- Rabelo boat trip from Tua to Pinhão
- Visit, wine tasting and lunch at Quinta de São José (beverages included)
- Visit and wine tasting at Quinta de La Rosa
- Driver/guide during the entire program (From the 1st day in Porto until the 4th day in Douro)
Cost of the whole trip (not including flights) is £745.00 (pounds) per person based on two people sharing.
Single person supplement £150.
To reserve your place with a £100 deposit please click here.