- Three nights of accommodation in the winelands of Alentejo
In Alentejo you find the landscapes of endless vineyards, and though the soil characteristics sometimes make it difficult to create quality production, the knowledge and wise skills of wine makers and coworkers from these wineries gave to the wines of Alentejo international recognition. There are 22,000 hectares of vineyards, industrialized since the early ’80s with the more advanced wine making techniques, which are combined with the knowledge of the older producers to create charming wines. Be seduced by the wide plains and calmness of the sunny lands of Alentejo, and bring unforgettable memories to the whole family, enjoying the breathtaking landscapes and flavours that Bacchus himself would envy!
Enjoy your stay at Convento do Espinheiro – fascinating for its history, authentic for its charm, and luxuriously restored, Convento do Espinheiro gained a new synergy with the city of Évora, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Or you can experience M’ar de Ar Muralhas Hotel, where an ample garden framed by the historic city wall gives the area an atmosphere of remarkable beauty, particularly at sunset. Not convinced yet? Enjoy the wonders of Alentejo in the picturesque Páteo dos Solares, right next to the beautiful historical villages!
Fill your holidays with unforgettable experiences at the genuine land of Alentejo!
– Arrival to Alentejo
– Check-in in the late afternoon
– Free dinner
– Overnight at one of the selected hotels
– Breakfast at the hotel and free tour in Alentejo
– Lunch at Alpendre
Restaurant – Arraiolos
– Visit and wine tasting at Monte da Ravasqueira
– Free night to enjoy Évora’s city life
– Breakfast at the hotel
– Free morning to visit the historical villages nearby – Estremoz and Vila Viçosa
– Free afternoon to enjoy the hotel facilities
– Goodbye breakfast and departure to the airport
The program includes…
- 3 Nights of accommodation with buffet breakfast included at the selected hotel
- 1 Guided visit to the wine cellar of Monte da Ravasqueira with wine tasting included
- 1 meal for two at our selected Alpendre Restaurant
- 1 Winelands Delight Digital Guide with maps and information of selected wineries and restaurants with typical gastronomy
High Season and Special Season (national holidays and celebrations not included)
|PRICE PER PERSON* (£)||SINGLE||DOUBLE|
|Convento do Espinheiro||£472||£303|
|M’ar e Ar Muralhas Hotel||£292||£193|
|Páteo dos Solares||£274||£181|
- Reservations and prices for national holidays and celebrations available under request!
- Extra night reservation available!
*Prices are presented per person for three nights, with the referred activities and all taxes included.
This trip depends on services availability and prices are valid for a minimum of 2 people.
|Douro Wine Trip||Wonders of Lisbon|
|Flavours of the Earth||Oporto and Douro|
|Cyprus Wine Routes||Santorini|
|Alentejo Wine Trip||Winelands Algarve|
To make a reservation – please leave a deposit.