Three nights of accommodation in the winelands of the Douro Valley
The Douro valley is known for being the first worldwide demarcated region, and UNESCO’s World Heritage. The warmth and dryness of the weather, along with great soils, improve the wine quality, and also the secular harvesting tradition reflects the tremendous devotion of the resident population to their heritage.
Douro hides an history dating back to Roman times, and the following generations who taught the skills needed to create wines of excellence. Production of Douro wines is now recognized in competitions around the world, and its harvest is the basis for creating these fantastic national products.
Enjoy your stay at the Vintage House Hotel, a cellar of the eighteenth century that was adapted into a wonderful hotel with comfortable and sophisticated interiors, or at Quinta da Pacheca, a splendid rustic winery where you will met the first Portuguese producer that has bottled his wine production. Surrounded by breathtaking sceneries, be seduced by the pleasures of genuine flavours from the Douro!
– Arrival to Douro
– Check-in in the late afternoon
– Free dinner
– Overnight at one of the selected hotels
– Breakfast at the hotel and free tour over the Douro Valley
– Lunch at DOC restaurant, in Folgosa
– Rabelo typical boat trip
– Free afternoon to enjoy Douro and the historical villages nearby
– Free night
– Breakfast at the hotel
– Departure to Quinta do Vallado for visit and wine tasting
– Free afternoon to enjoy the hotel facilities
– Goodbye breakfast and departure to the airport
The program includes…
- 3 Nights of accommodation with buffet breakfast included at the selected hotel
- 1 Guided visit to the wine cellar of Quinta do Vallado with wine tasting included
- 1 meal at our selected DOC Restaurant
- 1 Rabelo boat trip Pinhão – Tua – Pinhão
- 1 Winelands Delight Digital Guide with maps and information of selected wineries and restaurants with typical gastronomy
High Season and Special Season (national holidays and celebrations not included)
|28.3.2014 – 31.10.2014|
|PRICE PER PERSON* (£)||SINGLE||DOUBLE|
|Vintage House Hotel||£549||£324|
|Quinta da Pacheca||£443||£292|
- Reservations and prices for national holidays and celebrations available under request
- Extra night reservation available
*Prices are presented per person for three nights, with the referred activities and all taxes included.
This trip depends on services availability and prices are valid for a minimum of 2 people.
|Douro Wine Trip||Wonders of Lisbon|
|Flavours of the Earth||Oporto and Douro|
|Cyprus Wine Routes||Santorini|
|Alentejo Wine Trip||Winelands Algarve|
To make a reservation – please leave a deposit.